|Central University of Gujarat Announced Job Notification For Assistant Professor Vacancies – 1,82,400 Salary – Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Experience||3 – 7 years|
|Salary||57700 – 182400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||20 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Oct, 2021|
Skills / Eligibility
Online Applications are invited from eligible and suitable Indian nationals for direct recruitment to faculty positions in various Schools / Centres of Studies on regular basis on all India basis. Following are the important dates for application:
1. Name of Post: Assistant Professor
2. Total No. of Posts: 21
3. Educational Qualifications:
(i) A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as
the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/ Bye-laws/ Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions:-
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
4. The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET
(iii) Ph.D. Degree shall be mandatory. OR B. The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
(i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
(ii) The Times Higher Education (THE)
(iii) The Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai)
5. Pay Range (in Rs.): 57700- 182400
Pay Scale: INR 57700 – 182400(Per Month)
1. The Academic score as specified in for Universities (as per UGC Regulations, 2018) shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
2. Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ overall record and performance in the interview. The University may utilize seminar / colloquium and/or any other mode as a method of selection.
3. There shall be two cut-off dates in a calendar year, 6 months apart. The applications received till the cut-off date shall be processed further for shortlisting and conduct of selection process.
How to Apply:
1. Date of Commencement of online Application: 30/09/2021
2. Last date of online Application: 29/10/2021 Up to 5:30 p.m.
3. Last date of receipt of hardcopy of online application along with all enclosures (Including postal processing days): 12/11/2021 Up to 5:30 p.m.
4. Applications received after 12/11/2021 (Last date of receipt of hardcopy of online application along with all enclosures) will be considered in the next phase of scrutiny and Interview, subject to the condition that the vacancy continues in the composite rolling advertisement after completion of the selection process in hand.
5. Only online applications will be accepted. Hard copy of online application form alonwith all selfattested testimonials, certificates / educational qualifications and all supporting documents should reach to “Recruitment Cell, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar – 382030” in closed cover on or before 12/11/2021 up to 05:30 p.m., super scribing as under through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier only, failing which the application will be rejected
6. The Last Date for receipt of Online Applications is 29/10/2021 till 5:30 p.m.
7. Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered.
Published on: 21 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification